This is a favorite of the household, and may be the one dish for which we have code words. Its street name is “Cee-Dub” (as in “C.W.D.”) If I mention to Shan that I’m thinking about picking up “fixin’s” on the way home, she knows what’s up.
A while ago, our intake was getting to be what some may rightly call “excessive.” So we agreed: no more than once a month. Well, we’ve made a fresh batch three times in the last ten days. Hey, things have been stressful, and this makes everything better.
I must acknowledge that “chicken wing dip” is a misnomer. There are no wings in here. And since the top mozzarella layer is stronger than chips, this is a dish you’ll need to spoon out. So, no “wing” and no “dip.” “Buffalo Chicken Casserole?” Meh, I’ll stick with Cee-Dub.
It’s pure comfort. It’s a belt of scotch at the end of a rough day at the office. Heaped into Scoops, each bite is a mix of velvet, crunch, salt, and a smack of vinegar that grabs you right at the back of the jaw.
And I’m pretty sure it hits all of the food groups. If you count Frank’s Red Hot as both a fruit and a vegetable.
- 20 ounces, boneless chicken breast, sliced thin
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 4-5 Tablespoons of butter
- ⅓ bottle Franks Red Hot
- ¼ cup bleu cheese dressing
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Tostitos Scoops for serving (and lotsa Coca Cola)
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
- Bring a medium sauce pot of water to boil. Drop in the chicken slices and boil until just cooked through - about 7 minutes.
- While the chicken boils, spread the cream cheese evenly over the bottom of 2-quart baking dish.
- Remove the chicken from the water with a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl. Discard the water and wipe away any schmutz. Place back on the range and turn the heat to Low.
- Melt the butter and stir to combine with the hot sauce.
- While the wing sauce comes together, use a food processor to shred the cooked chicken. Add the shredded chicken to hot sauce and mix to coat evenly.
- Add chicken into the baking dish, and spread in an even layer over the cream cheese.
- Spread the bleu cheese dressing over the chicken layer and top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake until the mozzarella melts evenly, about 20 minutes.
Photos by Shannon Taylor
Доброго вечера,для Вас выслали приз. Получите по ссылке далее > https://forms.yandex.com/cloud/63147fd7361c9a0f7542b377/?hs=7b3f7a4c000240ad869c1b97cf0e923e& says